Potato bags creates a thoroughly cooked moist perfectly done fluffy baked potato(es) in your microwave. Each bag can hold up to four medium sized potatoes.
How to make your bag..
100 percent cotton fabric 10 x 21 inches**
100 percent cotton batting 10 x 21 inches**
Cotton thread **
**Note: to prevent fires, it HAS to be cotton.
- Cut two pieces of your chosen fabric and one piece of batting to 10 by 21 inches. Place the two pieces of fabric, right sides together. Then lay the batting on top of the fabric.
- Sew a 1/4 inch seam along both of the short sides. Turn the bag right side out, and then top sew the short sides again.
- To form the bag, lay the fabric with the inside of the bag facing up. Turn one end down 3 inches, and then fold the other end up so it covers the 3 inch fold by 21 to 2 inches.
- Sew along the two sides. I prefer to use a zig zag stitch so it doesn’t unravel and to stitch over the connecting flaps twice to add strength.
- Turn the bag inside out and your Potato Bag is finished..
How to use your bag..
- Wash and dry one to four potatoes. DO NOT PRICK or STAB Potato!!
- Wrap the potatoes in a paper towel and place in bag.
- Microwave as instructed by the microwave manufacturer. Time will vary per microwave.
- When serving, do not cut with knife, simply use a fork. Potatoes will be very fluffy.
- Let the bag air dry. ENJOY!!